Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It is not like I have a team or something but me and you, adventurer, we have a facebook page and a twitter account now. Blog and these social platforms are not really connected to each other so the directions are like this: If you want to see new blog posts appear on your Facebook home page and share some opinions, links etc. with me, you like Facebook page here, if you want some additional small stuff and comments from me, you follow twitter account here. If you want to get mails of my blog posts, use rss feed links on right sidebar of the blog. There are many ways to follow Click&Point, only choose which way you want and wait for the future articles. My only hope is that you all enjoy what I write!

ps. Happy New Years Adventurer!

No comments:

Post a Comment